Marine Port / Terminal
One system. All the capabilities.
Serving terminal requirements with the correct features and functionality has never been more effortless. TOPS Expert empowers all your terminal operations with a set of tools which fulfil your planning, managing and monitoring activities. A TOS fitted to you is here.
A marine terminal is usually situated near a body of water where cargo and containers can be loaded and unloaded from a ship or vessel at the port. The ports require a marine terminal system to manage and control the movement and storage of various types of cargo – container, break bulk/project cargo, liquid bulk, etc.
The objective of a marine terminal system is to provide a set of computerized procedures to manage cargo, machines, and personnel within the facility to enable a seamless link to efficiently and effectively manage the facility. A marine terminal system can manage all types of ports – container terminals, multi-purpose terminals as well as universal terminals or river terminals.
This kind of system is designed for marine terminals, and it incorporates all aspects of a terminal’s operation from the gate, to the yard and vessel. It covers, for instance, manual or automated yard and vessel planning, equipment control, billing and reporting as the main feature. The system should be able to get fully integrated with any third party sub-system or device and processes many forms of EDI messages.
Container Data Management
Truck Planning & Scheduling
Vessel Information Management
Case Study: SNP HICT Terminal
- SNP-HICT was a Greenfield Terminal and the first deep-water terminal in the north of Vietnam which officially started terminal operations in 2016
- HICT is the largest deep-water container terminal in Northern Vietnam, with an average throughput of 1.1Mil TEUs per year
- This terminal covers a wide range of operations including container handling services; international transhipment; reefer container services; barging transport; container maintenance and repair.
- For more information visit HICT website
- Initially installed TOPX Advanced
- Upgraded to TOPX Expert Enterprise in 2018
- STS performance is 39 MPH per crane
- Largest Vessel operation of 19, 462 TEUs
- Annual yearly TEU growth of 7.9%
Want to get in touch?
We are looking forward to discussing your next project.